We Are Mad About Coaching, Inspiring Singers & Supporting Passionate Singing Teachers:
- Reduce Admin and Planning by up to 90%
- 3 Month Business Development & Goal Maximizer
- Individual Whatsapp & Email Support
- Provide a Sell-Out Vocal Technique Curriculum
- 200+ exercises, Ideas & Student Challenges
- Seminars, Courses and Brand Partnership
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE: THE SINGING TEACHERS GUIDE TO TEACHING ONLINE
After Helping 1000’s of Students For The Last Fifteen Years; We’ll Show You How To Easily Develop The Singing Teaching Business You Want
The ‘Secret Ingredient’ that allows us to train students in the most effective way with 100% retention week after week (and 100% 5* reviews) is our teachers programme. We know every step inside out and for the first time – We are sharing it with you…
1000’s of Students Have Approached Us For Lessons. Here’s Why…
One of the key elements to transforming a lack of customers, structure and delivey confidence into a thriving community, brand & great business lies in our teachers programme.
We’ve painstakingly tested and developed every component required to form a successful singing teaching business; translating them into bitesize, manageable steps for you as teachers… that actually work and give the best possible 5* experience to students and customers every time.
Don’t take our word for it – Check out some of our amazing coaches and students who all came to us from different backgrounds and experience levels…
Answers To Your Questions…
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us here and we’ll get back to you in a jifferny squicket…
LEVEL 1 – SEMINARS
Monthly Seminars are available for you to drop in as you wish and cover the content that is most important to you.
LEVEL 2 – TRAIN TO COACH
The next level up gives you log in to actually officially host our modules and content as a licensed partner coach – with support and training
LEVEL 3 – SCHOOL
Further on still, you can opt to set up a Singers Club school featured on the website with full support on set up, launch, ongoing development and success
Choosing to use our resources to further your business and skillset, should celebrate a pivotal moment in your career; providing an invaluable asset to your work and progression. Anything less and we will happily address this on an individual basis. We are not here to take advantage or misguide. Our goal is to create something incredible for our amazing coaches, students, and their support networks. I am Laura and my direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach me anytime x
Laura Ratcliffe was born into an actively musical family. Following A-level Theatre studies, Music and Pschycology; Laura sang professionally for Columbia, Seabourn, P&O, Thomson Gold, Warners, Scarlet Entertainment, Encore & Universal Music going on to guest perform at the 2011 New Orleans Jazz Festival and International Arts Festival Marbella.
[bg_collapse view=”icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
Her band Mia and the Moon were nominated as Best Folk/Country Act at the London UMA’s for their debut album ‘Fall Awake’ with song titles including ‘Snow’ and ‘Midnight in London’ receiving acclaim from tour audiences and critics during stage shows spanning 2011- 2019. A light sculpture was erected in their home town of Leicester in the UK featuring the sisters; Laura and Mary-Anne for their contribution to music with the local council sponsoring a Community Choir National Tour under the directorship of Mia and the Moon; culminating in release of their 2018 album ‘YLLA’.
“Harmonies You rarely hear any more” BBC radio
“The power of a 5 part choir with only two voices” Xfactor ITV
“Don’t Miss This Album” Acoustic Magazine
Laura then started a campaign to provide aspiring singers an opportunity to advance through vocal technique modules; for the first time under the guidance of their own personal vocal coaches rather than external moderators, with the scope to set their own criterias, learning style preferences and aspirations for module content. The notion proved popular with sell out lesson slots within 6 months. Instead of performance aspects being set in a clinical exam room in front of an individual with a clipboard – they were alongside friends, at a real gig, with a warm audience, all cheering for their success – and crucially; their vocal coach standing beside them. Students could all join in workshops at real recording studios, recording music in an authentic environment, ensuring they too could experience amazing industry moments – all counting towards their milestoneprogression awards. 100% of enrolled students chose the in-house programme over traditional grades. This new approach to structured development learning was a Hit! New coaches joined, modules were added, students led the way, communities grew and The Singers Club was born.
We have developed a core ethos that we ask all coaches coming aboard to agree to and stand by;
- We are a place where ANY singing ability or confidence level is welcomed and not set apart or deselected based on skillset level. All students are given equal opportunity to receive; top level coaching, inclusion to courses, group workshops and music industry experiences
- We are industry professional’s yet approachable, organised, punctual, skilled as teachers, invested in self-development and caring of all of our students
- We celebrate what each coach can bring to the community and honour and maintain a slick brand image and culture code giving support to all
- We are passionate and energised as coaches, inspiring our students with creativity and commitment
- We never cheat or mis-sell our products to students
- We offer the very highest quality of training possible in an informal, relaxed and nurturing environment
- We listen to individual people’s goals and aspirations and make our involvement a hugely positive part of their ongoing musical journey